Monday, June 8, 2009

Peru!!!

Heading out early tmrw morning. I have known about this trip for 3 months and I am still up at midnight the night before doing last minute things for my trip! My friend Nick from Atlanta called me the other day and was asking a lot of questions about the trip.Long story short, Nick is on my flight tmrw and is going to be surfing and kiting with me for the first part of the trip.Its going to be great to have an old friend join the adventure! I am also going to have a GPS tracking device that will show where I am at on a Google Map. The link can be found at http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0TtPAWDKTcK5Lz0gfLDYfgxOiXozuAVJF

Got to do some packing and last minute details. The next time I write it will be from the southern hemisphere in Peru!!!!

No comments: