Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Heading North

Nick and I arrived in Lima safely last night at 10pm local time. The flight was not too bad, but it was a huge relief to be in Peru! Last night we had our first Peruvian meal consisting of a hamburger and a chicken sandwich. Im sure we will explore our taste buds a bit more in the coming weeks with cuy (geunie pig) and fermented corn beer. Tonight we will stay in a suburn of Lima by the beach and hopefully head north tmrw for some big waves in Chicama. Check out the link on my first Peru post to see where we are on a google map. Click the satelite view to see it in Google Earth mode. Hopefully I will have caught my first wave the next time that I write!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Have a fabulous time! Hi to Nick! Be safe - Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

B a pirate start a rvolution Ok just have a good timeand a beer! DAD
The father of traveldog