Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March is WINDY!!!

Well, I didn't make the cut for The Best Job In The World. I guess I will just have to go and find/make my own best job! I have some ideas for that. Only about 6 weeks left until I'm done with school! At the moment I have a severe addiction to wind and a bad case of Senioritis! I guess wind is not a bad thing to be addicted to. This past weekend was unreal! Friday was one of the windiest days I have kited in and Saturday was definitely the windiest day I have ever been out in. We had a south wind gusting 40+ for the whole day. The day was perfection, sunny, windy, and warm. It doesn't get much better than that! Below is a short video from the day and from the keys. The jumps in the video are high, but I definitely had bigger ones that day. Saturday was exactly what keeps me coming back for more. I'm addicted!!!!


No comments: