Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Best Job In The World!!!

Its official, I am one of over 19,000 applicants for "the best job in the world!" The Queensland Tourism Board has put together the opportunity for one lucky person to have the job title of island caretaker. All that was required of me was a 60 second video stating why I think I should have the best job in the world. You can view my video at http://www.islandreefjob.com/#/applicants/watch/Ljvt48DZeww. I filmed the video last week at Fort Desoto Park in St. Pete. I really feel like I have a good chance at making the first cut to 50 applicants. If I make that then I need everyone to vote for my video! The video with the most votes automatically makes the final 11! It would be perfect! I graduate in May and the job starts in July. Getting paid to take care of an island is not a bad first job! Some of my duties would be to write a blog and post pictures and video from the islands of the Great Barrier Reef. I'm qualified perfectly for the position. I already write a blog with pictures and video, I'm personable, I enjoy being outside and adventurous, the list goes on. They HAVE to pick me! : ) Anyway, check out the video and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

chase!
damm that does sound like a pretty sweet job! hopefully ull get it! that be awsome if u do!

oh n by the way that last post....that was pretty cute! i bet u were more upset that he was leavin than alicia!! hahaa

b good chase!
n good luck on gettin that job!